Wednesday 8 January 2014

Just a Quick Update!

I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys!!!

I'm going to make a bunch of excuses for why I haven't been posting now.

For those who don't know, I'm getting married this year... so that's kind of taking up most of my attention.  That's fair, right...?

Aside from that, I've also got a second blog - a wedding blog with my sister - which has sort of become my baby.  Because of that, I'm kind of considering switching this blog over to Wordpress... so I haven't really been posting here, just in case I do decide to do that.

I meant to post a bunch of Christmas cookie recipes here, but obviously that didn't happen.  I also still intend on posting my very first shared knitting pattern (yay!) for you guys to try out, now that the Christmas gifts have been given and I don't have to worry about spoiling any surprises!

I do have some exciting ideas on the horizon as well!

Soon I'll be starting a couple of wedding knitting projects - a ring pillow for my wedding, as well as my sister's, and my garter.  I'll definitely share progress on all of those things with you guys!  I also have about a million project ideas floating around in my (very crowded) brain, so hopefully I can find some time to get some of those going as well.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I post again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment