Friday 11 October 2013

New Projects!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love that I can knit at work! I have the opportunity to have one project on the go at home, and another on the go at work, and I get twice as much done! I have the best job ever.

A couple days ago I started an awesome project for my Etsy shop (or maybe for me - we'll see). I won't say what it is yet, because it's just too awesome! Plus, I might have to start over, because I think I'll have to change a few things...but I'm not sure yet. I will tell you that a book on lettering I got recently was the inspiration for it!


I also started a project the night before last night and because I've gotten so much done at work, it's almost finished! It's something for a friend, and it's perfect!

And while we're talking about that one, I'm thinking of doing something new - posting a pattern online! I've written my own patterns forever but I don't think they'll make much sense to other people so I don't post them. But this is something easy enough, I think, that I should be able to do it.

If I were to post this pattern here on my blog, would anyone be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment